Approximately 37.5 million gallons of petroleum oil is dumped into USA landfills each year from the more than 3 billion “used” motor oil bottles trashed with oil residue still left inside. Packaging (including proper disposal) is an incremental cost that does not necessarily has to be passed on to the consumer or customer (end-users). The company is responding to this opportunity with new concepts in motor oil sales and delivery…environmentally sustainable oil delivery or E-SOD.
Direct to the Consumer (Do It Yourself = DIY end-user, representing 15% of the marketplace) and Military/Government 12-pack liters/quarts. The preprinted pouches ships in flat, shipped out filled; and then, with a packaged return address envelope included with shipment (6-pack case), can be returned free of charge to us for re-packaging or our proper disposal.
Direct to the Customer (Do It For Me = DIFM end-user, representing 85% of the marketplace), Quick Lubes and Military/Government 5-gallon HDPE Tote
ECO-TOTE™ is our rendition of a successfully proven direct-store delivery or DSD concept in the water delivery and carbonated beverage industries, but not executed in the installer or quick-lube service provider category that satisfies the DIFM marketplace. The tote will replace today’s 6 Gallon BAG-in-the-BOX concept and the need for installers to purchase bulk or excessive quantities in order to be competitive…especially for those performing between 20-100 oil changes per month looking for a point of differentiation (GREEN) versus larger national branded installers.
Weekly/monthly replenishment and pick-up deliveries will deliver the following benefits to Quick Lube stores and Military/Government locations:
Field tests comparisons uncovered the following differences…
1. Eco Totes eliminate the need to be sent to a landfill
2. Eco Totes are more ergonomic (less weight and easier to handle) and economically preferred and at a cost of $25.00 each, can be reused over and over exhibiting a shelf life of 2 years and growing older as it is much more durable
3. Eco Totes re-purpose any remaining residual left over oil when re-using totes for future deliveries
4. Eco Totes have a rotating spigot, that reduces dripping and yields less loss
5. Eco Totes are clearly marked for accurate dispensing